UHS Lahore declares the Schedule of Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) 2015. The University of Science will prepare the test of MCAT for first Year Students of MBBS/BDS in Public and Private Medical and Dental Institutes on August 30th 2015 at 9:00 am. The program of Entrance Test 2015 is previously available on University of Health and Science online source www.uhs.edu.pk. The applicants should be ready for the Entrance Test as per to this program form their respective textbooks.
Rules and Regulation for TEST:
(1) As per the Regulations of PMDC, it is compulsory to take part in the Entrance Test of the Punjab for admission to any medical/dental college of the province.
(2) The students are qualified for the test who has managed to pass Intermediate Science (HSSC/F.Sc) (Pre-Medical Group) or Equivalent Examination, obtaining at-least 60% (660/1100), adjusted marks are prohibited (excluding the marks of Hifz-e-Quran etc.).
(3) Those concerns who having foreign qualifications such as A-Level or American 12th Grade, are required to present the similar Certificate hand out by Inter-Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
MCAT Test Pattern and Marks detail:
These examination is going to be having 01 paper which has 220 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) 4 options including with one best answer alienated into 4 parts, which is called as English (General for language proficiency) (30 MCQs), Physics (44 MCQs), Biology (88 MCQs), Chemistry (58 MCQs).
The Test duration is going to be 150 minutes. The question contains 05 marks each. 1100 is the total marks. In the test there will be Negative marking. 05 marks is going to be given for every single correct response while 01 mark is going to be deducted for every single incorrect response from the total marks.
The candidates shall submit following documents with their applications:
- Verified copy of Matriculation/SSC or relevant examination Certificate.
- Verified copy of HSSC/FSc (Pre-medical) or relevant examination Certificate.
- Computerized result cards are as well acceptable.
- If date of birth is not mentioned on Matriculation certificate verified copy of Birth Certificate handed out by the Union Council.
- Properly filled Admittance Cards (both copies).
- The cards are required not be separated. Please attach 2 colored photographs (2.5 cm x 2.5 cm) cards.
- A A-4 envelope with self-addressed including with Rs 40/- postage stamps.
- Candidate’s four latest colored photographs (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm). One must be attached on the application form and attested on the front and other 3 must be attested on the back, to be attached with the form.
- Verified copy of domicile certificate of the student.
- No other document will be satisfactory in lieu of domicile certificate.
Foreign students have to bring the verified duplicate of their foreign passport in lieu of domicile. Certificate of Hafiz-e-Quran which is handed out by a registered Madrassa have to be provided.
Regarding more information and help about the Medical College Admission Test, Medical college admission test schedule 2015 of UHS Lahore students can get in touch with us on www.result.pk.