The Centre of English Language (CEL) of Aga Khan University gives opportunity of far-reaching language learning facilities to the students and employees of University. In addition, short courses and workshops are offered by CEL to their peripheral clients in a vast range of areas related to English language education. The Center, equipped with modern language learning resources, provides consultancy services.
The duration of the course is about six weeks and is taught for 36 hours. This course is designed in order to enable the teachers to teach English language very successfully. They should concentrate on discussion and reflection on present approaches and methods in ESL teaching and the applications of these approaches in real conditions.
- Creative ELT methodology and classroom management
- Developing new ideas to teach the four language skills
- Designing meaningful learning activities
- Innovative pronunciation techniques
- Teaching grammar creatively
- Using music to teach English and practical micro-teaching sessions
Course Team Leader
Ms Faiza Saleem
Ms Dilshad NoorAli
Fee: Rs 13,100
Application Deadline: Monday, July 06, 2012
Centre of English Language (CEL)
Mr Zia Siddiqui
Phone: +92 21 3634 7611-4