University of Health Sciences Lahore conducts the entrance tests for the students who want to get admission in the Medical and Dental Colleges of the province. After the announcement of the intermediate examination result, the University of Health Sciences Lahore announces the schedule of the admission in MBBS/BDS exams in the medical and dental colleges located in different cities like Lahore, Multan, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Gujranwala, Bahawalpur and DG Khan.
The annuals exams result for intermediate classes are announced during August and the process of admission is started just after the announcement of the result. The candidates have to appear in the test designed by UHS for the candidates which is a pre-requisite for admission in medical and dental colleges. The entrance test of MCAT is conducted during September 2013.
UHS Entry Test, Dates and Schedule 2013
Documents required for admissions in UHS 2013:
- Domicile Certificate of the candidate
- Result Card respecting Matric & FSc (Pre-Medical Group)
- 4 x recent colored photographs (size 3.5cm x 4.5cm) and 2 x colored photographs (size 2.5cm x 2.5cm)
- The candidates with O and A-Level or 12th Grade must obtain Equivalence Certificate from IBCC
- Muslim Hafiz-e-Quran will produce Certificate from a registered Madrassa
The candidate will have to submit the documents with the application forms meant for the Entrance Test.
How to apply UHS Entry Test 2013:
The candidates can obtain admission forms from the governmental medical and dental colleges located in different cities including Lahore, Rawalpindi, Multan, Rahim Yar Khan, Bahawalpur and Faisalabad. The candidates can also download the admission forms from the website of the University of Health Sciences Lahore and submit to their nearest government medical colleges.