Army Public Schools & Colleges System (APSACS) is an educational institution which has various well managed branches spreading in the four provinces of Pakistan. The main objective of this institution is to provide excellent education of international standards that excel & prepare all students for victory in global environment at affordable costs.
This educational institute was formed mainly with the purposes of educating the children of Army personnel, therefore all the branches of school were set up in cities near Army Base. The administration of the school run by the Pakistani Army, so there is great emphasis on discipline and respect towards teachers and upperclassmen. Now Army Public Schools and colleges offers admissions 2012 for 1st year classes.
Army Public School and college Askari – 14, Rawalpindi Admissions
Schedule of Admission:
Submit applications on prescribed forms for admission in XI class (Session 2012-13)
- Admission Starts: 2nd July 2012
- Last date for submission of form: 30 July 2012
- Provisional List Displays: 2nd August 2012
- Interview (Boys): 6-7 August 2012
- Interview (Girls): 8-9 August
- Final Merit List Displays: 11th August 2012
- Commencement of classes: 27th August
- Pre-Medical (Girls only)
Army Public School & College Fort Road near COD Rawalpindi Admissions
The Army College located at Fort Road near COD Rawalpindi offers admissions for male/female candidates in class XI for pre-medical & pre-engineering. Candidates having 70 % can apply for HSSC-I 2012. Admission will be granted strictly on merit basis.
- Issuance of admission and registration forms: Available now
- Last date for receipt of application forms: 20th July 2012
- Display of selected candidates list: 27th July 2012
- Last date for clearance of admission dues: 3rd August 2012
- Regular classes to commence: 27th August 2012
- Desirous candidates can get admission forms from college office on payment of Rs. 300/- within college hours.
- Only fresh candidates can apply.
- Students securing 90 % and above marks will be granted scholarship
Other Details Given Below