The responsibility of GAT has been given to the National Testing Service by the government of Pakistan, so due to this reason NTS has declared the Graduate Assessment Test (GAT) compulsory for seeking admission in M.Phil, and some of the HEC Scholarship schemes.
Career Point: Candidates who wish to improve their marks in their previous GAT test, they can avail this opportunity as NTS is doing this responsibility.
The requirement of qualification for GAT is at least 16 years for getting admission in M.Phil and HEC Scholarship programs. Students must have to accomplish various other compulsory requirements of Universities/HEC programs where they are going to get admission.
Procedure of Application Submission:
- Visit website of National Testing Service for online admission and deposit slip.
- Candidates should submit their test fee in any online branch of MCB, UBL, ABL or HBL.
- Candidates must have to send original deposit slip to the NTS Headquarter Islamabad
- Fee is non-refundable
- Mobile phone is disallowed in the examination center.
- Personally submitted application will be ignored.
Last Date for Application Submission:
Closing date for submission of application is 20th July 2012.
Test will be conducted on 5th August 2012.