ISSB is a test which is taken from the candidates who want to join Pakistan Army, Navy or Air Force. This test is composed of different written tests and physical exercises which shows your qualification and fitness which is required by any force. This test is taken at different centers as early test but the final test is taken at ISSB Kohat where the final selection is made and the cadets are selected for the three forces. These tests are very tough as the cadets are selected in these tests which are the future of our country so they need intelligent, brave and bold officers who can perform their duties with bravery.
You tests and interviews are conducted at the ISSB Malir/Quetta/Kohat and Gujranwala for four days which are now going to start this month. The interested candidates attend these centers for their tests and interviews and they have to prove their talents and abilities to join the forces of Pakistan. ISSB is provided their complete schedule for conducting tests and interviews of the candidates who appear in the tests. Normally the ISSB tests are conducted two times in a year, firstly in the beginning of the year in January and then in September or October.
The candidates who want to appear in the ISSB tests should note the requirements which are necessary for the ISSB tests:
- Matric original certificate. No result card or marks sheet only is entertained.
- Marks sheet or result card
- If non availability of matric certificate then certificate in respect of non preparation of matric certificate duly signed by the secretary of the board but not signed by the school or college principal.
- In case of duplicate or revised certificate the candidate will have to furnish the certificate regarding the amendments made in date of birth or name what so ever is changed in the certificate.
- Result card or marks sheet in original or D.Com/DAE/ICS which are essential.
- Hope certificate in case of the students appear in the Part I of FA/FSc exams but result is being awaited.
- If the candidate passes O or A level exams then equivalence certificate.
- The candidates apply of higher courses which need higher education then the candidates will have to provide higher degree/certificate according to mentioned in the advertisement.
- Domicile certificate. The candidates belong to remote areas are eligible to apply on45% marks in FA/FSc.
- Plastic coating on the documents is not acceptable.
- In the absence of these documents, candidates are not allowed to appear in the test.
- The candidates should contact with GSO-2 at their ISSB or make a call to GSO-2 Kohat about the requirements of the documents.